Corfu is the northernmost of the seven Ionian Islands and the perfect starting point to explore the sun-drenched Ionian Sea. A mixture of sheltered coastal spots and more adventurous blue water stretches making a Corfu yacht charter an ideal destination.
The Corfu Charter Season
The main charter season has the advantage of being relatively long compared to other sailing destinations. Typically, sailing holidays enjoy a season spanning from April to September, with a peak in July and August. However, there are also the months of March and October, where there is still plenty of sunshine and the water is still warm enough to swim. These months benefit from out of season prices – keep an eye out for our late availability and special offers!
Top reasons to Charter in Corfu
- During the main season, the daylight ends after 9pm
- The temperatures range from 85° – 100°
- Discover over 3000 islands … enough for more than 1 lifetime
- Relax on a classic sailing yacht
- Greek food and drinks are the perfect mix of healthy and tasty
- Enjoy great value charter prices compared to the Caribbean or France
Beaches, Castles and Wine!
The famous Heptanese Islands are known for their relaxed culture and attractive scenery, excellent beaches and warm, clear waters. Corfu is home to a number of relaxing beaches and imposing castles, as well as numerous outlying islands and abundant native wildlife. A combination of sheltered coastal and exciting open water sailing lets you take in Paxos and Antipaxos, known for their wine and excellent beaches.
Each Ionian Island offers panoramic views from high mountain peaks, sheltered bays and sandy beaches ideal for diving and snorkelling, delicious traditional food and drink and ancient history spanning the very earliest western civilisations. Meanwhile, north from Corfu is Albania and another distinct, varied coastline to explore.
Corfu Yacht Charter on Windweaver
Set your own schedule and sail Greece’s rugged coastline, island hop your way through the Heptanese Islands and call wherever you please—mooring wherever and whenever you like and moving on again when the mood takes you.
Your Crewed Yacht Charter
- Relax and let your skipper take charge
- Be as hands on or laid back as you like
- Learn from an expert skipper
- Gain local knowledge and recommendations
- Peace of mind and safety on the water
- Discretion and privacy when you need it