Crewed Yacht Charter
Crewed YACHT CHARTER
With a crewed yacht charter the focus is all about your enjoyment. Your experienced skipper, private chef and crew are on board, making sure you enjoy every moment, giving you the best yacht charter experience possible.
We’ll take you to those special places, bays away from the crowds or to a picturesque fishing village. As qualified sailing Instructors, we can teach you as much or as little as you want. You can be hands on sailing the yacht or if sitting back on deck relaxing is what you’re after, that’s what you’ll get. Simply let us know what you want from your perfect luxury sailing holiday in Greece.
Your skipper Jim Dobie
Throughout his career Jim has sailed around the world two times. This includes all the oceans including the mighty Southern Ocean, and North pacific where he was hit with hurricane strength winds.
He has led teams of amateur yachtsmen and women through some of the worlds toughest conditions and has led them to achieve their dreams whilst facing incredible challenges. Helping ordinary people doing extraordinary things!
“I am delighted to be able to welcome you on board, to enjoy my passion for sailing and to discover the beautiful waters of the Ionian! Come and join us on Windweaver. The crew and I will ensure you get the most out of your yacht charter holiday and have a wonderful and memorable experience.”
- RYA Yachtmaster Examiner
- RYA Ocean Master
- RYA Yachtmaster Instructor
- IIMS BTEC Marine Surveyor
- Training manager of the Clipper Round the World yacht race in the UK and Australia
- Organised and developed a training program for the 2017 Oyster World rally
- Over 150,000+ nm
- Sailed in all of the world’s oceans
- Double circumnavigator
- Skipper, Clipper Round the World Yacht race5 Sydney to Hobart yacht Races
- Pittwater – Coffs race (Australia)
- Fastnet Race
- Round Britain and Ireland race
- RORC offshore races