Family Sailing Holiday
Entertainment for Everyone
Family holidays have been in short supply recently and traditional stay-cation options can often find themselves lacking after the first couple of days. At Windweaver we are passionate sailors with over 25 years of experience, the highest sea faring qualifications the yachting industry has to offer, and can guarantee you – there is nothing boring about going on a sailing adventure as a family.
Safety is essential and our charters are designed to make you feel safe and secure onboard with stanchions and rails surrounding the deck of the boat, and a highly responsible crew of strong swimmers and trained in safety at sea.
But the best thing about a sailing holiday – it’s fantastic for the whole family, for every age group.
Family Sailing Charter
Whether you want to lie back on deck with a book and watch the world go by; keep a keen eye out for dolphins, puffins, whales, and fish; get hoisted to the crows nest for the perfect look-out spot; paddle-board in a crystal clear bay; surf on the Irish coast line; climb peaks on uninhabited islands; or sail from beautiful bay to beautiful bay trying to the local cuisine – its all possible on your private luxury yacht charter. And for those times you need a bit of peace and quiet – escape to your private cabin with ensuite for a rest.
Windweaver specialises in offering luxury yacht charter in the UK. Meaning no flights, no international travel interruptions. Just get off the train or out of the car in Weymouth and climb aboard your luxurious floating home.
Designed to accommodate all levels of experience; from those who have never stepped aboard a boat to the advanced sailor. So, whether you’re an experienced sailor or a young aspiring pirate we have you covered.
Example 8 Day Holiday Itinerary
- Board in Southampton and enjoy your first evening with a freshly prepared meal cooked by your chef as you start to travel down the Jurassic Coast – with dinosaur fossils available to find and collect on the beaches.
- Sail down the coast to Falmouth and enjoy a night of Cornish fare. Explore the coastline and surf in the beautiful bays.
- Head across the Irish Sea to the historic City of Cork and visit some of the incredible sights: Fota Wildlife Park with tropical animals; the Gothic Cathedral of St Fin Barre; and wander round Blarney Castle and its gardens. And of course, visit a genuine Irish pub and experience the charm of the island.
- Sail back over the water and stop at the beautiful St Ives, with its golden sands and trinket shops.
- Journey round the tip of Cornwall and anchor at the pristine Isles of Scilly with white sands, crystal clear waters and the perfect swimming and paddle boarding conditions for all levels.
- Round the coast back into the Channel and visit the stunning bay of Salcombe and feast on traditional fish and chips in centuries old pubs.
- Arrive back in Southampton and the conclusion of your 8 day trip on your luxury Superyacht Family charter.
All itineraries are developed uniquely to your dream holiday. We can incorporate the Channel Islands and any coastal stops on your route. Longer charters of 15 days can also include Scotland, Isle of Man, and Wales.