Luxury Sailing Holidays
A yacht charter on board Windweaver brings you all the beauty and diversity of sailing in the Greek islands from her mooring in Corfu. Known as the “Jewel of the Ionian", the island is the gateway for an idyllic sailing holiday, creating magical memories in the Northern Ionian.
A sailing yacht charter here means crystal clear waters, a dazzling array of white-washed buildings and glowing island sunsets…making it a sailor’s paradise perfect for Ionian and Aegean holidays. Enjoy a unique experience at a leisurely pace. Relax as the reliable, gentle afternoon winds offer unbeatable charter itineraries. Moor up in picturesque Greek fishing harbours with long histories or drop anchor in your own secluded anchorage – a different place to discover every day.
Get inspired for your sailing holiday
Feel the romance of a sailing trip for two; indulge in a sailing holiday that shines with some of Europe’s freshest food; or dive in to a fun-filled family break. The Ionian is also perfect for children who love spending endless hours in the water, exploring hidden coves and spotting dolphins and turtles. We’ll take you wherever you want to go.
A Greek sailing holiday allows you to explore ancient ruins in hidden coves, sample traditional mezé at friendly waterside tavernas and stop off at secluded bays to soak up the sunshine. Discover pure relaxation as the light winds and warm waters of the Ionian Sea invite you to get inspired, get afloat and sail the mediterranean, your way.
What to expect on your sailing holiday
- A short transfer from the airport to gouvia marina
- A 24/7 sea view!
- Swimming off the back of your yacht in warm, clear waters
- Sail and explore a different Greek island, harbour or bay every day
- Evenings can be ashore at the best tavernas, restaurants and cafes
- Waterfront tables & magnificent views, no tourist crowds or queues
- Visit beautiful natural bays only accessible on a yacht for lunch, swimming, snorkelling & relaxing
- Watersports including jet RIB, Stand up paddle boarding, waterskiing & fishing equipment
- You decide the pace, where to go and when with the help of our in depth knowledge and expert guidance
- A fun friends & family holiday. A luxury romantic retreat. Or simply a relaxing escape.
- You choose how much sailing and how much swimming, sunbathing and relaxing you do each day!
Corfu Sailing Holiday Highlights
Wonderfully clear and safe waters, minimal tides and manageable sailing distances make a sailing holiday from Corfu so popular. There is much more to it, though. The people are friendly and welcoming, the ports and taverns are authentic and charming and the cuisine is simple, light and fresh.
The Ionian Islands are among the most beautiful in Greece, appropriately stunning for the Ionian Sea, which was named after the Greek nymph ‘Io’. The region features beautiful beaches, picturesque towns, and lovely secluded coves. The stark appearance of the nature is interspersed by bright white-washed houses with joyous blue window shutters that you can spot from miles off.
We look forward to seeing you in the wonderful Ionian Islands for the perfect sailing holiday!